Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer breeze through my speakers

Is it me or is every tune that I catch these days full of sea breeze? Well, even if it is just me (most likely), Ash Reynolds did a great job putting his imagination and Gerald Alston's "Getting back into love" down with Ableton Live – between you and me, I knew this guy would make it in my top list, the minute I listened to "What have we got to lose" for the first time and started turning up the volume slowly, with a suspicious, yet sparky look in my eye – sorry, eyes.



A little bit of digging in his bandpage or soundcloud can guarantee you wonderful stuff, some free for download –like the gem above– others available to buy and support the artist (don’t neglect doing that for new producers whenever you can). One of my personal favorites: 4U which you can find in his 4U EP released back in March, sampling Change - You are my melody.

There it is again. That sea breeze.

tracks' info: 
-Gerald Alston - Getting back into love
Open invitation
Motown 1990

-Ash Reynolds - What have we got to lose
2012

-Ash Reynolds - Don't stop my mind
2013

-Ash Reynolds - 4U
4U EP
Dobara 2013

-Change - You are my melody
Change of heart
Atlantic 1984


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...