Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Sexy & saxy

Shazz Man is a Danish producer and songwriter who can also turn his head to the name Jesper Sidelmann. I'm still checking out the guy, but the Jazz Monster album he released back in 2010 has definitely something to say to me in a very jazzy and groovy kind of way. If you haven't heard of him so far, now is your chance with this album presentation which can give you a quite good preview of the album.


The "Flavour" track is the first one that blew me away -but for some reason it's not included in the album presentation- while I also love "Traffic Jam" and "Thinkin' lunch" (you can preview them here as well with their titles and all). Oh well, don't mind me. Check him out yourself and find your own favorite classy tune.

album info:
Shazz Man - Jazz Monster
Lifted House 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...