Thursday, February 06, 2014

Brain explosion

Fingerman has been hosted in here before and will be hosted again (last time I believe was the Call the doctor post). If you're not familiar with this dude's work, waste no more time and browse through his soundcloud page till your pc -or your brain- explodes. Mine just did. With this one.


This has been released in September by Midnight Riot in the Volume 5 compilation and this month will be on Fingerman's EP titled Riot Gear along with 5 other top-notch tunes. Check them all out here and if you use headphones, let me wish you good luck. I might have lost a teeny-tiny percentage of my hearing just now.


track's info:
Fingerman - Tell me Luv
Midnight Riot Vol.5
Midnight Riot 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...