Saturday, October 26, 2013

Winter tides

I usually hate facebook. Actually, I don’t hate facebook, I hate the way it is used by all the attention-seekers out there, who I’m sure have their issues for desperately trying to get everyone’s attention and I can’t really blame them - but I’m only a human so I can mock them, right?

Anyway, apart from them, who are being eliminated almost automatically each time a ridiculously boring comment or photo is uploaded, facebook can be a really useful tool as far as music is concerned. That is only if the rest of your friends and the groups you join are decent and have matching taste in music with you.

The track below caught my eye -and consequently my ear- the other day from the Let’s play house group, and has seriously haunted my speakers the past three days with its deep, dark and kinda tristful sound. It’s from Medlar’s debut album "Sleep" (which you can listen to here).


For a moment there I thought my facebook news feed had a little shine. It was nice.

track's info:
Medlar - Tides
Sleep
Wolf Music Recordings 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...