Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Breakbot's take on Breakbot

On grounds of music company I must say that Breakbot is my best friend and I love it when he "brings" Ruckazoid along. This summer I took both of them with me to the Greek islands, as the "You should know" EP released in July, rightfully won a place in my playlist.



I love the voluminous figure of Thibaut Berland on the sketch - looks like the bullyboy at school who stares at your sandwich so hard, making you leave it aside for him with no second thought -, I felt kinda nostalgic with the Swiss remix - had a bit oldskool aroma, don't you think? - I turned goggle-eyed with the low-pitched vocals in Le Family Club remix, but what I adored the most was the alternate take. Breakbot's take on his own track. Well, if Breakbot can't touch Breakbot with the best possible results, then who can?
  
tracks' info:
Breakbot feat. Ruckazoid - You should know remixes
You should know EP
Ed Banger 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...