Sunday, February 07, 2016

Beedle back

My first Ashley Beedle love was his take on A Guy Called Gerald's "Humanity": the love and compassion mix. Tribalistic, melodic and kinda dark and badass rhythm, it'd made me truly appreciate his work.

Yesterday, after many-many years of having dug Ashley Beedle deep into my longterm music memory, I came across this oh-so-sweet tune, in collaboration with Lay-Far and Darren Morris, totally opposite from my first love.



Love them both equally.

Check out the whole EP from Local Talk, here. Kicks ass.

tracks' info:
-A Guy Called Gerald - Humanity (Ashley Beedle's Love and Compassion mix)
Studio !K7 2000

-Ashley Beedle/Lay-Far/Darren Morris - Doctor Feelgood
The Slope EP
Local Talk 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...